Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Years End

Well it is very close to being the new year and I thought that I would make a short post to end the year so I can begin a post in a brand new year. All fresh and rearing to go maybe? Who knows? It is very much a day by day thing with me. This is the last look at the Christmas tree, before it was quickly pulled down and packed away for another year. Or not. Might have a real tree next time, or even no tree if we go away for Christmas. Now there's an idea. I would love to travel to a cool, but not freezing place where we can all be relaxed, well fed and watered and enjoy the time we spend together. May have to out it up for discussion.



I don't make new year resolutions. I do write plans and list what I wish to achieve during the new year though. Not ready to share just yet though. The bloke and I sit down and go through our lists as we make both individual and joint plans.
You may have noticed some changes to the blog title. I am trying to make a new one but as I am a little sparse in the brain department due to the apnoea, (good excuse eh?) I have asked for some help. We are both still working on things but I hope that soon a very pretty heading will be up there.
I look around and see the most gorgeous headers and feel left out in that area.
So without further ado I want to wish my readers, family and friends the greatest of new years.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Jan I hope and pray that the new year ahead proves to be filled with happiness, improvements, smiles and laughter, and that everything that happens proves to be so much better than the year that has past. Remember that the new year ahead will become the present and we should appreciate it for all we can get from it. Much love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jan! May 2012 be filled with hope, joy and laughter. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and exploits next year. x

    ReplyDelete