Monday, May 14, 2012

Follow up Pics



I couldn't resist adding another pic of my owl. The Bloke has taken a real shine to these softies and thought it would be funny to pose this one among the greenery on the patio. I must admit that I like him showing an interest in my craft and he makes me laugh with his crazy antics. 
I took a few pics to show the lovely morning tea prepared by the girls yesterday. Amy the eldest baked the cakes, slices, muffins and made a lovely sponge cake-her first. 
Katie, made the lovely bread case quiches. These are always a hit, and quickly disappear, and they are so easy to make. If your interested this is what you do.


I use a 12 pan muffin tin; greased
12 slices of bread, remove crusts and butter lightly
in a bowl add beaten eggs, usually about 3-4
1/2 to 1 finely chopped small onion, depending how much you like your onion
2-3 rashes chopped bacon
about a half cup grated cheese, it all depends on your own likes
then put into a medium oven until golden brown
eat straight away, although they are nice eaten cold too.
You can put anything in you like in them


The picture below has the bread cases on the bottom tier













This is the card that my youngest made for me. She is a lot like me in that she likes doing handmade stuff. I love it. That's all folks.


Take care


2 comments:

  1. I am rather fond of your owls. The spread your girls put in for you looks delightful, love the homemade card - very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thanks so much for posting the recipe - it looks DELICIOUS! I also adore your little owl. Absolutely stunning. You are a clever and talented woman.

    ReplyDelete