Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here are some pics of a quilt I made early in my forays into the craft. It is yet another example of my reluctance to slice into fabric that I find to be pretty. These fat quarters are from designer Tanya Whelan. I also made a black and white quilt in the same pattern and that also looks great, but I don't have a picture of that one and it isn't with me anymore as my daughter Kate claimed it.





This is what early morning looks like at our place, the sun arising from its cold night time bed. I do like the look of early mornings. Do you?





Yes so two blog posts in two days, things are picking up. But I really don't intend to keep this up. I have days when I can not even string two sentences together, let alone write. I have days when it is all I can do to sit up and breath- really!
But today after my princess goes back to school I will be returning to my bed, my eyes are drooping and I will go with it and get some extra beauty sleep-believe me I need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment