Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thanks for the technology


Hello. I have come to the blog today with no set idea of what to write, but I did want to try out the new signature I just created.That is the thrilling thing about blogs, or the internet in general. No matter what there is someone out there with the knowledge. Before the internet, forums, blogging how did we learn new things? For me personally I have much to be grateful for. I did 99% of my unversity studies via distance education and online resources were the thing that got me through.
And for the past 2 and half years finding myself more or less housebound it has been my lifeline to the outiside world.
I have made many online friends, people who share my values, sense of humour (in most cases), ideas and vision for personal growth. I have signed up for regular emails from the most inspiring people on the planet. Lovely blissful words that make a weary heart like mine sing. They give me hope that there is much more to life than the physical sense.
And it always seems to come just when I am ready to hear it. Do you ever get that? Yes I bet you do.

On a slightly different note, recently I came across a term that I had never heard before. Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon. Have you ever come across an obscure piece of information be it a word, term or subject and then shortly afterwards encounter the same thing repeatedly?
Well if you have your experiencing the Baader-Meinhof Phenonomen. Who knew!
Well now you all know about that I will finish, need to have my lunch getting light headed. See ya next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment