Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's Bits & Bobs

Waffles served with vanilla ice-cream and strawberries. My girl had been after a waffle machine for a long while. So we found one and she made us some yummy treats. The kids have remembered that their Oma would make them waffles when they visited her and they always enjoyed them. They are very filling though and it is hard to eat a full one, but it is easy enough to share, which is just what we did. But oh how joyful this food was.




















I have had this magazine for some time now and I am yet to make anything from it. But I want to. For the past couple of Christmas seasons I have had it in my mind to make some of the beautiful projects that talented designers come up with. To date I have not done so, not quite sure why that is. There is a fantastic christmas quilt on the front cover that I just want to make. I am in the process of collecting the mecessary fabrics and bits and bobs. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, gosh those waffles look so yummy. Wouldn't mind one now actually but then all I have been doing all week is eating. This is how I react to stress and uncertainity apart from getting extremely grumpy this week. Could be worse, I'm sure you know what I mean. Love Homespun magazines. That is my treat each month and I get it sent directly from Aussie. Hope all is well with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, I looooooove fresh waffles - yummo. I get homespun as often as I can and am going to ask for a subscription for Christmas this year... it is really such an inspiring magazine...
    Take care, good to see you back online
    Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete