Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Monday Morning

Our attempts at creating a water wise garden
Favourite morning view


View from the kitchen window

Hope your all having a great Monday morning. I tried to post a new entry several times yesterday but it seems Blogger was having a day off and so I was unable to. My plans for today include doing more applique, maybe having my BF K come over for a cuppa and a chat, start reading my new book and ahhh whatever else takes my fancy. Oh the life of a stay at homer is full of possibilities. Today I am putting up the pics that I tried so hard to do yesterday. I intend to put more pics up but first I need to work out how to resize them before I load them as it is taking 10 minutes to load just 1 photo. Next time I will show you what I am working on.








No comments:

Post a Comment