Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Future is in their hands...


These 5 girls are having a ball if the photo is anything to go by. It was taken whilst on holiday in Bali in December '09 and it was very hot and steamy, hence the shiny faces. These girls are sisters aged 24, 23, 21, 19 and 17 (as at the time of the photo). They were celebrating the 21st Birthday of the girl second from the left. Arrived back in the country Christmas Eve and I was so glad that they were home safe and sound. So many stories to relate, so much laughter even some grumbles, but all in all it was a time that they will always hold dear in their memories. Oh did I say that I am the mother of these five girls, well I am. :) And for that I am truly blessed.
Five wonderful young women with the world at their feet. Their future is full of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment