Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tired on a Tuesday

I have been up since 4am today so thought I would have a go at writting a post. I am still not 100%, but am working on it. I still have health matters pending. By that I mean I am still to obain treatment for the sleep apnoea and need some blood tests. It makes it hard when the doctor can visit once a month only.



I am surrounded by half made projects. But that is okay, they are eye candy. I am awaiting fabric to complete one quilt. I was trying to patch together some fabrics from my stash, but there really was nothing suitable so I was forced to order some lovely, on-special fabric from the USA.

                
                                                  This is not my room, but I wish it was.



It rained all day yesterday. I pulled the blind up next to the chair I sit on and watched it most of the day whilst sewing. I really love the rain. I live in a dry part of the country so any rain is welcomed. It does the gardens well and helps fill the dams around the bush. Rain is life giving isn't it? And I love lying in bed listening to it on the roof. Makes me feel so happy.



I am not sure if I have written about my special birthday present that I got back in early June. It was with great surprise and amazement when I recieved an ipad2 from the bloke and the girls. I love it, but did wonder how it would be used. Well I am here to day that i use it a lot. It is great for when I am at the machine sewing and need to check on some sewing thing. I dont have a whole lot of room when I am in sewing mode but the ipad is small and just the thing for looking up stuff. I have installed some apps. (I think I'm clever too, saying apps.) lol
I use it for ebooks, and love how I can flick through the pages with a swipe of my finger. Mine is white with a lovely silver back, which they had engraved for me. I took this image from google images, hope they don't mind.

This gadget will be great for having computer access when travelling. In fact my sisters boss recently purchased her an ipad2 so she can still do work when she leaves on her lengthy holiday around Australia.




Well I am running out of steam now so will go and rest my eyes.
Take care and let me know how you are going.

Till next time,



1 comment: