Sunday, July 10, 2011

Slow Sunday

Hello. I am just popping in quickly to let you know I am still alive and slowly getting ready to post something substantial soonish. Many things are going on with me and my environment but trying hard to get on top.
Be back very soon. Here are a few pics of some stuff I have been doing. Please excuse the terrible quality.






 

The first two pics are the beginnings of a baby quilt I made. The others show the latest quilt I made just for me. I love it. It is truly all shabby roses and shabby chic, just what I love. :) And my favourite applique. Story to follow.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt Jan. Good to see you back in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan. Love the quilt. So pretty! Great to read your new post. Keep 'em up lovely lady!

    Regards, Kerri.

    ReplyDelete