Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello readers. Today is the first day I have felt like blogging since last week. Yes low energy issues. I am still awaiting to hear from my doctor about blood results. I don't think the iron infusion fixed my aneamia so think more will be in the pipe work. I say bring it on, I need to feel alive again.
On another note I have finally managed to organize accommodation for my upcoming appointments in the big smoke. The bloke and I wanted something bigger where we cook our own meals and spread out more, however a months of searching I was unble to find anything that suited our requirements. They were either too expensive, too small, had steps and stairs, too far away from hospital or already booked. In the end we settled on the motel we have stayed at a few times before. Not much going fitpr it except it is clean, has a large disable friendly bathroom and we are ble to park right outside.
















No comments:

Post a Comment